Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-29 Origin: Site
Weigao hard tooth surface cylindrical gear reducer is produced according to the national standard JBT8853-2001. Mainly used in metallurgy, mining, lifting, transportation, cement, construction, chemical, textile, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical and other fields. The conditions of use are as follows:
1. The speed of the high-speed shaft is not more than 1500 rpm.
2. The peripheral speed of the gear transmission is not more than 20 m/s.
3. The working environment temperature is minus 40℃-45℃. If it is lower than 0℃, the lubricating oil should be preheated to above 0℃ before starting. Weigao hard tooth surface cylindrical gear reducer can be used for forward and reverse rotation.
The characteristics of Weigao hard tooth surface cylindrical gear reducer are as follows:
1. The gear is made of high-strength low-carbon alloy steel by carburizing and quenching. The hardness of the tooth surface reaches HRC58-62. The gears are all gear-grinding technology with high precision and good contact.
2. High transmission efficiency: single-stage greater than 96.5%, double-stage greater than 93%, and three-stage greater than 90%.
3. Smooth operation and low noise.
4. Small size, light weight, long service life and high carrying capacity.
5. Easy to disassemble and install.