Quality control standard of high high speed reducer
1. Body / box body
（1） The section of the cover and the body shall be smooth and smooth to ensure tight assembly. Check the contact tightness of the section, that is, the insertion depth of the plug ruler less than 0.05mm shall not be greater than 1 / 3 of the section.
（2） The upper cover and the body shall not crack, and the kerosene inspection shall not contain leakage.
2. Dute line cylindrical gear
(1) The gear shall not have defects in burrs, cracks, fractures, etc.
(2) gear engagement that the tooth height and tooth width is not greater than 20%.
(3) gear must be correctly engaged after assembly and its contact area shall meet the provisions in Table 1.
(4) The side clearance of gear engagement shall meet specified in Table 2.
(5) The top gap of the gear engagement is 0.2~0.3m (m is the normal modulus).
(6) Check the side and top clearance of the gear by pressure lead method and if not in accordance with Articles (4) and (5), the center distance may be corrected in Table 2 and (5)
(7) The center distance limit deviation of both gears shall meet the provisions in Table 3.
(8)The parallelism of the gear centerline on the tooth width is not greater than that specified in Table 4
(9)The radial beat of the gear rim shall not be greater than that specified in Table 5
(10)The maximum allowable wear value of tooth thickness at the gear section circle shall meet Table 6.
3. bevel gear wheel
（1） The gear must be smooth without burrs, scars, cracks, etc.
（2） The limit deviation of the clip angle of the gear shaft is specified in Table 7.
（3） The displacement of gear centerline shall not be greater than specified in Table 8 and the displacement inspection method is shown in FIG. 4.
(4) The side gap of gear engagement shall meet the provisions in Table 9
(5) Top gap of gear engagement is 0.2~0.3m.(The m is the large-end module number)
(6) The displacement of the gear cone shall not be greater than that specified in Table 10.