Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-14 Origin: Site
1. Load and precision: This is necessary when the load must be moved and precise positioning is required. Generally, such automation equipment as aviation, satellite, medical treatment, military science and technology, wafer equipment, robot and so on. Their common feature is that the torque required to move the load often far exceeds the torque capacity of the servo motor itself. This problem can be effectively solved by increasing the output torque of the servo motor through the planetary reducer.
2. Lifting torque: the way of output torque lifting may be to directly increase the output torque of the servo motor, but this way must not only use the expensive * power servo motor, but also have * strong structure. The increase of torque is directly proportional to the increase of control current. At this time, a relatively * driver, the increase of power electronic components and relevant electromechanical equipment specifications are adopted, It will also increase the cost of the control system.
3. Increase use efficiency: theoretically, increasing the power of the servo motor is also a way to increase the output torque. By increasing the speed of the servo motor twice, the power density of the servo system can be doubled, and there is no need to increase the specifications of control system components such as drivers, that is, there is no need to increase additional costs. This requires the matching of servo planetary reducer to achieve the purpose of increasing torque. Therefore, the development of * power servo motor must be combined with the application of servo planetary reducer, rather than omitting it.
4. Improve * service performance: it is understood that the improper matching of load inertia is one of the * * reasons for the instability of servo control. For the load inertia of *, the inverse square of the reduction ratio can be used to adjust the * good equivalent load inertia to obtain * good control response. Therefore, from this point of view, the planetary reducer is a good match for the control response of servo applications.
5. Increase the service life of the equipment: the planetary reducer can also effectively solve the attenuation of the low-speed control characteristics of the motor. The controllability of the servo motor will be attenuated to some extent due to the reduction of speed, especially in the stability of signal acquisition and current control at low speed. Therefore, the use of reducer can make the motor have a higher speed.
6. Reduce equipment cost: from the cost point of view, it is assumed that 0.4KW AC servo motor with driver needs to consume one unit of equipment cost, and 5kW AC servo motor with driver must consume 15 units of cost. However, if 0.4KW servo motor and driver are used with a group of planetary speed reducers, the above-mentioned things can be completed at 15 units of cost, Save more than 50% in operation cost. Therefore, users decide to choose the servo planetary reducer according to their different processing needs. Generally speaking, there are requirements for low speed, * torque and * power density in the operation of the machine, and planetary gear reducer is adopted for the vast majority. The principle and basic structure of planetary reducer are composed of input sun gear, planetary gear, output planetary boom and fixed inner gear ring. The working principle of the planetary reducer is that the power is input to the sun gear from the Mada end, and the sun gear will drive the planet gear held on the planetary boom. In addition to rotating around its own axis, the star gear drives the planetary boom to rotate around the center of the transmission system.