Views: 2 Author: WGT Publish Time: 2021-12-15 Origin: WGT
Reducer is used by people, but it also has the division of varieties. Different types have different functions. Let's take a look at the details.
1. The harmonic drive of harmonic reducer uses the controllable elastic deformation of flexible elements to transmit motion and power. It has small volume and high precision, but the defect is that the flexible wheel has limited service life, is not resistant to impact, and its rigidity is poor compared with metal parts. The input speed cannot be too high.
2. Planetary reducer has the advantages of compact structure, small return clearance, high precision, long service life and large additional output torque. But the price is slightly expensive.
3. The primary feature of worm gear reducer is that it has reverse self-locking function and can have large reduction ratio. The input shaft and output shaft are not on the same axis or plane. However, the general volume is large, the transmission power is not high, and the accuracy is not high.
2、 Function of Shenyang reducer
1. The speed reduces the inertia of the load together, and the reduction of inertia is the square of the reduction ratio. You can see that general motors have an inertia value.
2. Reduce the speed together to improve the output torque. The torque output ratio is based on the motor output multiplied by the reduction ratio, but pay attention not to exceed the additional torque of the reducer.
3、 Type of reducer
General reducers include helical gear reducers, including parallel shaft helical gear reducers, worm gear reducers, bevel gear reducers, etc., planetary gear reducers, cycloidal pin gear reducers, worm gear reducers, planetary friction mechanical stepless speed changers, etc.
Reducer is generally used for transmission equipment with low speed and high torque The power of internal combustion engine or other high-speed work can achieve the purpose of deceleration by meshing the large gear on the output shaft with the gear with less teeth on the input shaft of the reducer. The general reducer will also have several pairs of gears with the same principle to achieve ideal deceleration. The ratio of the number of teeth of large and small gears is the transmission ratio.