Views:0 Author:WGT Publish Time: 2021-12-23 Origin:WGT
What are the classifications of gear reducers? Reducer is a relatively precise machine. The purpose of using it is to reduce the speed and increase the torque. It has a wide variety and different models, and different types have different uses and classifications.
1. According to the transmission mode, it is divided into gear reducer, worm reducer and planetary gear reducer.
2. According to the shape characteristics of gears, they are divided into cylindrical gear reducer, bevel gear reducer and helical gear reducer.
3. It is divided into single-stage gear reducer and multi-stage gear reducer.
4. According to the structure and material, it is divided into metal gear reducer and plastic gear reducer.
5. According to the power, it is divided into high-power gear reducer and small power gear reducer.
6. According to the transmission expansion mode, it is divided into expansion gear reducer, coaxial gear reducer and shunt gear reducer.
Common reducer types:
1. Gear reducer
2. Worm gear reducer
3. Hardened cylindrical gear reducer
4. Planetary reducer
5. DC reducer
6. Cycloid reducer
7. Soft tooth surface reducer
8. Three ring reducer
9. Shaft mounted hard tooth surface reducer
The purpose and performance of each reducer are different and cannot be replaced.