Views:0 Author:WGT Publish Time: 2021-12-01 Origin:WGT
What are the advantages of using worm gear reducer?
Advantages of worm gear reducer:
1. Fine transmission ratio grading, wide selection range, wide speed type spectrum, range I = 2 -.
2. Low energy consumption, superior performance, reducer efficiency up to 96%, low vibration and low noise.
3. Coaxial helical gear reduction motor has the advantages of compact structure, small volume, beautiful shape and strong overload bearing capacity.
4. The new sealing device has good protection performance and strong adaptability to the environment. It can work continuously in harsh environments such as corrosion and humidity.
5. It has strong universality, convenient maintenance and low maintenance cost. Especially for the production line, only a few internal transmission parts need to be standby to ensure the normal production and maintenance of the whole line.
Turbine reducer: is there any difference between worm gear reducer and worm gear reducer?
There are differences between worm gear reducer and worm gear reducer
(1) The worm reducer is relatively rough and has no better precision than the worm gear reducer. The torque of the worm reducer of the same specification is greater than that of the worm gear reducer.
(2) Worm gear reducer is mainly made of aluminum alloy, but worm reducer is only made of cast iron.
(3) The price of worm reducer is much cheaper than that of worm gear reducer.
When the worm gear reducer is used, the new spare parts must be officially used after running in and load test. It is a power transmission element, which can be used together with ordinary motor, continuously variable transmission and other transmission products.
Worm gear reducer is a power transmission mechanism, which uses the speed converter of gear to reduce the rotation number of motor (motor) to the required rotation number and obtain a large torque. Among the mechanisms used to transmit power and motion, reducer is widely used.