Views: 0 Author: WGT Publish Time: 2021-12-09 Origin: WGT
Variable frequency gear reduction motor has gradually become the mainstream variable speed scheme at this stage, which can be widely used in various fields. Fault detection must be carried out for all mechanical equipment during operation for a certain time. How to carry out detection for variable frequency gear reduction motor?
1. Check whether the power supply voltage is normal. If the power circuit of the power supply system is too long and the wire is too thin, which will lead to excessive voltage reduction, the thicker power wire shall be replaced to reduce the line pressure.
2. Use a multimeter to detect the AC voltage level of variable frequency gear reduction motor. If it is found that the power supply voltage is too high, consult with the power supply system department to reduce the power supply voltage appropriately.
3. Reduce the load; Replace the variable frequency gear reduction motor with a slightly higher power, improve the heat dissipation conditions of the variable frequency gear reduction motor, and use electric fans or fans to dissipate heat.
4. Detect and deal with the mechanical faults of the variable frequency gear reduction motor driven, maintain it on time and add lubricating oil in time to reduce the rotating friction resistance.
5. Check the fuse. The control device is connected to the contact, whether the melt is burnt out and whether the contact is in good contact, disassemble and replace the melt, repair the contact and eliminate the fault.
6. Check whether the wiring method is correct. The original △ connection is mistakenly Y connection, which should be corrected. Use instruments to measure and detect, find out the parts with short circuit and grounding, and carry out maintenance.
7. Check whether the bearing is damaged, whether the bearing chamber has poor contact, and whether the stator and rotor are assembled correctly. Replace the damaged parts and reinstall them.