Views:0 Author:WeiGao Transmission Publish Time: 2021-08-31 Origin:WeiGao Transmission
1. Improve the vent cap and inspection hole cover: The internal pressure of the reducer is greater than the external atmospheric pressure is one of the main reasons for oil leakage. If you try to balance the pressure inside and outside the machine, oil leakage can be prevented. Although the reducer has a vent cap, the vent hole is too small, it is easy to be blocked by coal powder and oil, and the inspection hole cover must be opened every time the oil is refueled. Once opened, the possibility of oil leakage will increase once, so that the original leak does not leak. Leaks also occurred in places. For this reason, an oil cup type vent cap was made, and the original thin inspection hole cover was changed to 6 mm thick, and the oil cup type vent cap was welded to the cover. The diameter of the vent is 6 mm, which is convenient for ventilation. The pressure equalization is realized, and the oil is added from the oil cup when refueling, without opening the inspection hole cover, which reduces the chance of oil leakage.
2. Smooth flow: To prevent the excess lubricating oil thrown on the bearing by the gear from accumulating at the shaft seal, the excess lubricating oil must flow back to the oil pool in a certain direction, that is, to achieve a smooth flow. The specific method is to open an oil return groove in the center of the lower shell of the bearing seat that is inclined toward the inside of the machine, and at the same time open a gap at the straight opening of the end cover, the gap is directly opposite to the oil return groove, so that the excess lubricating oil flows through the gap and the oil return groove. Return to the oil sump.
3. Improve the shaft seal structure
1) The shaft seal of the reducer whose output shaft is a half shaft is improved: the output shaft of the reducer of most equipment such as belt conveyors, screw unloaders, and impeller coal feeders is a half shaft, which is convenient for modification. Disassemble the reducer, remove the coupling, take out the shaft seal end cover of the reducer, machine the groove on the outer side of the original end cover according to the size of the supporting frame oil seal, install the frame oil seal, and the side with the spring is inward. When reinstalling, if the end cover is more than 35 mm away from the inner end surface of the coupling, a spare oil seal can be installed on the shaft outside the end cover. Once the oil seal fails, the damaged oil seal can be removed and the spare oil seal can be pushed into the end cover. Eliminate the time-consuming and laborious processes such as disassembling the reducer and disassembling the coupling.
2) Improved shaft seal of the reducer whose output shaft is the entire shaft: The output shaft of the reducer of the entire shaft transmission has no coupling. If it is modified according to the 2.3.1 scheme, the workload is too large and unrealistic. In order to reduce the workload and simplify the installation procedure, a split-type end cover was designed, and an opening-type oil seal was tried. The outer side of the split end cover is machined with grooves. When installing the oil seal, first remove the spring and saw the oil seal into an opening. Put the oil seal on the shaft from the opening, butt the opening with adhesive, and then install the opening upward. Put on the spring and push in the end cap.
4. Adopting new sealing materials: For the static sealing point leakage of the reducer, new polymer repair materials can be used to repair the stickiness and blockage. If the static sealing point of the reducer leaks oil during operation, the oil surface emergency repair agent of surface engineering technology can be used to plug it with polymer 25551 and 90T composite repair materials, so as to achieve the purpose of eliminating oil leakage.
5. Carry out the maintenance process carefully: When the reducer is overhauled, the process specifications must be carefully implemented. The oil seal must not be installed reversely, the lip must not be damaged, the outer edge must not be deformed, the spring must not fall off, the joint surface must be cleaned, the sealant must be evenly applied, and the oil must be applied. The amount should not exceed the scale of the oil dipstick.
6. Wipe: The static sealing point of the reducer can generally be leak-proof through treatment. However, due to the aging of the seal, poor quality, improper assembly, and high surface roughness of the shaft, the dynamic sealing point still keeps the individual dynamic sealing points. There is a small leakage. Due to the poor working environment, coal dust sticks to the shaft and appears to be oily. Therefore, it is necessary to wipe off the oil on the shaft after the equipment is stopped.