Views: 0 Author: WGT Publish Time: 2021-12-17 Origin: WGT
Structural features of helical planetary reducer:
Planetary reducer is mainly composed of sun gear, planetary gear, inner ring gear and planetary carrier.
In order to evenly distribute the load of the three planetary gears, a toothed floating mechanism is adopted, that is, the sun gear or planet carrier floats, or the sun gear and planet carrier float at the same time. The gears in the helical planetary reducer are straight involute cylindrical gears. It has the following characteristics:
1. Small volume and light weight. Under the same conditions, it is more than 1 / 2 lighter than the ordinary involute cylindrical gear reducer, and the volume is 1 / 2 ~ 1 / 3 smaller.
2. Driving efficiency: the single-stage planetary gear reducer reaches 97% ~ 98%; The two-stage planetary gear reducer reaches 94% ~ 96%; Three stage planetary gear reducer 91% ~ 94%.
3. Large driving power range: it can range from less than 1kW to 1300kW or even greater.
4. Large driving range: I = 2.8 ~ 2000
5. Strong adaptability and durability. The main parts are made of high-quality alloy steel, carburized, quenched or nitrided. The planetary gear reducer has stable operation, low noise and service life of more than 10 years.