Views: 1 Author: WGT Publish Time: 2021-12-24 Origin: WGT
The heat treatment process of reducer shell is purposeful to make the equipment easier to use. The reducer manufacturer introduces the heat treatment process of reducer in Shandong:
1. The heat treatment, annealing and normalizing of the shell in the reducer are usually arranged before rough machining. Their main purpose is to improve the cutting performance of materials and eliminate internal stress.
2. Quenching and tempering are generally arranged after rough machining and before semi finishing machining. Quenching and tempering can not only obtain better comprehensive mechanical properties of parts, but also refine and compact metal structure, so as to make preparation for reducing deformation after quenching and nitriding.
3. Aging treatment. General castings are usually arranged after rough machining. High precision and complex castings shall be arranged once before and after semi finishing. For precision parts with poor rigidity, aging treatment shall be arranged for many times in rough machining, semi finish machining and finish machining. The purpose of aging treatment is to eliminate the internal stress generated in blank manufacturing and machining and stabilize the accuracy of parts.
4. Quenching. It is divided into integral quenching, surface quenching and carburizing quenching. It is generally arranged between finishing and semi finishing. Quenching, tempering and normalizing are often carried out before surface quenching. The purpose of quenching is to make the parts obtain high hardness and wear resistance.
5. Fade. Arranged before fine grinding. Quenching and tempering treatment shall also be arranged before desalination, which can improve the hardness, wear resistance, fatigue strength and corrosion resistance of parts.
The heat treatment process of reducer housing has the above points, including quenching and tempering, quenching, failure treatment, etc. follow the steps to avoid problems.