Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-12 Origin: Site
About 200 hours before the formal work of planetary reducer is purchased, which is its running-in period. The main purpose is to ensure the normal operation of the reducer, reduce the failure rate and prolong its service life. So what problems should be paid attention to in the running-in period of planetary reducer?
1. Fast wear speed of reducer: during the operation of planetary reducer, the concave and convex parts on the surface of the parts cooperate with each other to rub, and the metal chips falling during grinding continue to participate in the friction in the form of abrasive, which accelerates the wear of the parts' mating surfaces.
2. Leakage of reducer: due to the looseness and vibration of parts and the influence of reducer heat, the sealing surface and pipe joint of planetary reducer will leak;
3. Poor lubrication of reducer: due to the small working clearance of newly assembled parts, and due to assembly and other reasons, it is difficult for lubricating oil (grease) to form a uniform oil film on the surface of friction materials to prevent wear.
4. Loosening of reducer: There are some deviations in geometric structure, shape and fitting size of parts assembled by newly processed products. In the initial stage of use, due to the severe impact, vibration and other alternating loads, as well as the influence of system heating, deformation and other factors, as well as excessive wear and tear, it is easy to loosen the previously fastened parts.
5. There are many mistakes in reducer operation: due to the lack of knowledge about the structure and performance of planetary reducer, it is easy to cause failures due to misoperation, even mechanical accidents and safety accidents.
The above is an introduction to the problems that will occur in the running-in period of planetary reducer.