Views: 23 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-08 Origin: Site
To understand the principle of the planetary reducer, we must first know its structure. The planetary reducer consists of the body, planet carrier, planet gear, sun gear, stage gear, internal gear ring, output bearing, output shaft oil seal, input bearing, input force It is composed of shaft oil seal and various fixing screws. Among them, the planetary gear (combined in the planet carrier), the sun gear stage gear, and the internal gear ring are the four parts that are basically transmitted to the structure. Its transmission principle is:
1. The driving source starts the sun gear in a direct connection, and the sun gear drives the planetary gears combined on the planetary gear carrier to run.
2. The entire planetary gear system automatically runs and rotates along the outer gear ring, and the planet carrier is connected to the output shaft for output to achieve acceleration.
3. A higher reduction ratio needs to be accumulated by multiplying multiple sets of stage gears and planetary gears.
The deceleration characteristics of planetary reducer are:
1. High torque and impact resistance;
2. Small size and light gravity;
3. High efficiency and low backlash.
4. Wide deceleration range and high precision.