Views: 0 Author: WGT Publish Time: 2021-12-17 Origin: WGT
Reducer is a relatively precise machine. The purpose of using it is to reduce the speed and increase the torque. Reducer is a power transmission mechanism, which uses the speed converter of gear to reduce the rotation number of motor (motor) to the required rotation number and obtain a large torque.
The main functions of the reducer are:
1) Reduce the speed and increase the output torque at the same time. The torque output ratio shall be multiplied by the motor output by the reduction ratio, but pay attention not to exceed the rated torque of the reducer.
2) Deceleration also reduces the inertia of the load, which is the square of the reduction ratio.
With the development of industry, reducer plays a great role in the production process; However, if we do not pay attention to maintenance, the wear of the reducer will bring unnecessary economic losses to the enterprise; In fact, the working life of the reducer can be greatly improved through appropriate maintenance and care measures.
In the daily maintenance of the reducer, it seems very simple to change the lubricating oil, but please pay attention to:
In addition to daily visual inspection, especially the tightness of the reducer. It is also necessary to regularly check the abnormal noise of the reducer and the oil level of the reducer.
Take the oil change of the reducer as an example: after the reducer operates for 200 ~ 300 hours, the oil shall be changed for the first time. The quality of the oil shall be checked regularly in future use, and the oil mixed with impurities or deteriorated shall be replaced in time. In general, for the reducer that works temporarily and continuously, the new oil shall be replaced according to 5000 hours of operation or once a year. For the reducer that is temporarily out of service, the new oil shall also be replaced before re operation. The reducer shall be filled with oil of the same brand as the original, and shall not be mixed with oil of different brands. Oil of the same brand but different viscosity is allowed to be mixed; When changing the oil, wait until the reducer cools down and there is no danger of combustion, but keep it warm, because after complete cooling, the viscosity of the oil increases and it is difficult to drain the oil.
1. Different lubricating oils shall not be mixed with each other.
2. The positions of oil level plug, oil drain plug and breather are determined by the installation position.
3. When changing the oil at the operating temperature, it is difficult to drain the oil because the viscosity of the oil increases after cooling.
Check the following steps when changing oil:
1. Please cut off the power supply first and wait for the reducer to change the oil when the temperature is warm.
2. Place an oil drain pan under the oil drain plug.
3. Open the oil level plug, breather and drain plug.
4. Drain all oil.
5. Install the oil drain plug.
6. Inject new oil of the same brand.
7. The oil quantity shall be consistent with the installation position.
8. Check the oil level at the oil level plug.
9. Tighten the oil level plug and breather.