Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-15 Origin: Site
Gear reducer is one of the most widely used reducer types in the industry, which is divided into many specifications and models. As we all know, only when the oil quantity is sufficient, the gear reducer can operate normally and effectively reduce the wear of internal accessories. However, there is a problem that puzzles everyone, that is, oil return. Once oil return occurs, it will not only fail to play the original lubrication role, but also may cause damage to the equipment.
How to avoid oil return of gear reducer, the operation is as follows:
1. The motor port of the gear reducer is equipped with an inflation valve.
2. Add pipe in the oil hole.
3. The tank and vent valve are moved to the side.
4. The oil on the left side of the exhaust valve of the gear reducer shall be separated from other oil, and the oil level shall be slightly higher than the partition wall.
5. The static sealing part of the shaft seal shall be firm and timely replaced.
6. In order to cut off the oil circuit during shutdown, the oil motor and auxiliary mechanism are set.
7. Set the check valve mechanism of the gear reducer to automatically close the oil inlet hole when the machine is stopped.
8. Keep the base plane flat and add elasticity to the valve plate.
Therefore, attention should be paid to the problem of reducer oil return. Once the oil is returned, measures should be taken immediately to solve it.