Views:0 Author:WGT Publish Time: 2021-11-18 Origin:WGT
1. Pressure rise in oil tank
In the closed reducer, each pair of gears will generate heat when they are meshed and rubbed. According to Boyle mallott's law, with the extension of operation time, the temperature in the reducer box will gradually increase, while the volume in the reducer box will remain unchanged, so the pressure in the box will increase, and the lubricating oil in the box will splash and sprinkle on the inner wall of the reducer box. Due to the strong permeability of oil, under the pressure in the box, where the seal is not tight, the oil will seep from.
2. Oil leakage caused by unreasonable structural design of reducer
If the designed reducer has no ventilation hood, the reducer cannot achieve pressure equalization, resulting in higher and higher pressure in the box and oil leakage.
3. Excessive refueling
During the operation of the reducer, the oil pool is stirred severely, and the lubricating oil splashes everywhere in the reducer. If the amount of oil is too much, a large amount of lubricating oil will accumulate in the shaft seal, joint surface, etc., resulting in leakage.
4. Improper maintenance process
During equipment maintenance, oil leakage will also be caused due to incomplete removal of dirt on the joint surface, improper selection of sealant, reverse installation of seals, untimely replacement of seals, etc.
Select the reducer produced by the regular manufacturer, track and record, and timely contact the manufacturer for maintenance of such problems. In order to make the reducer operate efficiently, advanced technology must be used as a guarantee. Selecting a reasonable solution for specific faults is the premise of the safe and stable operation of the reducer. In the common faults of reducer, a large part of human factors can be avoided. To implement them well, we must:
1. Strengthen the training of technicians, enhance the technical level and ensure the accuracy of installation and commissioning.
2. Establish a lubrication maintenance system, select qualified lubricating oil, and strictly implement the oil change cycle and oil injection standard, without exceeding or falling short.
3. Strengthen the inspection, enhance the sense of responsibility, find problems and deal with them in time, and prevent foreign matters from falling into the gearbox during maintenance. During normal use, the spare parts of the reducer shall be purchased at the ratio of 5:1 in the warehouse. At the same time, a plan shall be made for the reducer with frequent faults. When the reducer fails, it can be replaced in time to ensure that the equipment can return to normal operation in the shortest time. Then disassemble the reducer in the maintenance unit, observe and analyze it in detail, find out the fault situation, and purchase an appropriate amount of spare parts for easily damaged parts such as sealing ring; For the quality problems of the product itself, contact the manufacturer to identify, replace or repair; For different fault conditions, the above methods shall be used for comparison.