Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-20 Origin: Site
Cycloid pinwheel reducer features:
1. High speed transmission ratio and high efficiency single-stage transmission can achieve a reduction ratio of 1:87, with an efficiency of more than 90%. If multi-stage transmission is adopted, the reduction ratio is greater.
2. Compact size and small size due to the principle of planetary transmission, the input shaft and output shaft are on the same shaft, making the model as small as possible.
3. Stable operation, low noise, cycloid needle teeth have a large number of teeth, large overlap coefficient and machine balance mechanism, greatly reducing vibration and buzzing.
4. Is reliable. Long service life. The main components are made of high carbon chromium steel. After quenching treatment (hrc58~62), high strength is obtained, and some transmission contacts adopt rolling friction, so the durability is long.
5. With reasonable design, convenient maintenance, easy disassembly and installation, small number of parts and simple lubrication, the cycloid pinwheel reducer is deeply trusted by users.
Instruction manual of cycloid pinwheel reducer
1. Strengthen the "three filters" protection of cycloid pin gear reducer
Strengthen and focus on the regular protection of air filter, oil filter and diesel filter, especially in windy and sandy areas. After the experiment, the vehicle has no air filter on the sand road to form the inner wall of the cylinder liner, which is several times or more worn than the air filter.
2. Adhere to the smoothness of cycloid pin gear reducer
(1) The oil pressure of the pipeline shall comply with the provisions of the engine manual;
(2) Adhere to the quantity and quality of oil to meet the demand;
(3) Select the oil with appropriate viscosity according to the time zone;
(4) Use a suitable piston ring for warranty piston ring operation.
3. Advanced quality of cycloid pinwheel reducer
The timing warranty of cycloid pin gear reducer is a very important skill requirement. The technical standards of the vehicle must be strictly followed, and the cylinder liner wear is aggravated due to human factors.