Views: 0 Author: WeiGao Transmission Publish Time: 2021-09-01 Origin: WeiGao Transmission
Worm gear reducer is a kind of transmission machinery with compact structure, large transmission ratio and self locking function under certain conditions. It is one of the most commonly used reducer. Among them, the hollow shaft worm gear reducer not only has the characteristics above, but also has the advantages of convenient installation, structure integration and more and more extensive application. The hollow shaft worm gear reducer is equipped with a helical gear reducer at the end of the worm gear reducer, and the multi-stage reducer can obtain very low output speed. It is a combination of helical gear level and worm gear level, which is more efficient than pure single worm gear reducer. Moreover, the vibration is small, the noise is low, and the energy consumption is low.
Common problems and their causes. 1) reducer heating and oil leakage, (2) worm wheel wear, (3) transmission small helical gear wear, (4) bearing (worm) damage.
1. Heating and oil leakage of the reducer. In order to improve the efficiency, the worm gear reducer generally uses nonferrous metal as the worm wheel, and the worm adopts hard steel. Because it is sliding friction drive, it will produce high heat in the operation process, and make the thermal expansion difference between the parts and the seal of the reducer, and produce the gap from each matching surface, and the oil liquid. Thinning due to rising temperature is easy to cause leakage. The main reasons are four points, one is the material collocation is reasonable, two is the surface quality of the meshing friction surface, the three is the choice of lubricating oil, the amount of addition is correct, and the four is the quality of assembly and the use environment.
2, worm wheel wear. The worm wheel generally uses tin bronze. The pair of worm material is usually hardened to HRC45 55 with 45 steel. It is also used to harden HRC50 55 by 40C:. The worm grinder is grinded to the roughness of RaO. 8 FCM. The worm gear is like a hardened "file" and rasp the worm wheel to make the worm wheel wear out. Generally speaking, this kind of wear is very slow, like some reducer in a certain factory can be used for more than 10 years. If the wear speed is faster, it is necessary to consider whether the type selection of the reducer is correct, whether there is a overload operation, the material of the worm and worm, the quality of assembly or the use of the environment.
3, the transmission of small helical gear wear. Generally occurs on the vertical installation of reducer, mainly related to the amount of lubricating oil and lubricant selection. Vertical installation, it is easy to cause insufficient oil and oil, when the reducer stops running, motor and reducer transmission gear oil loss, gear can not get the proper lubrication protection, starting or running process can not be effective lubrication lead to mechanical wear and even damage.
4. The worm bearing is damaged. When the reducer is broken down, even if the gearbox is well sealed, it is often found that the gear oil in the reducer has been emulsified. The bearings have been rusty, corroded and damaged. This is due to the condensation of the gear oil from the heat to the cooling of the reducer in the process of transportation; of course, the quality of the bearing and the assembly process. The law is closely related.
Resolvent. (1) ensure the quality of assembly. In order to ensure the quality of assembly, the factory purchased and made some special tools, dismantled and installed gear reducer, worm, worm, bearing, gear and other components, and avoided direct percussion with other tools such as hammer and other tools. When replacing gear and worm and worm, we should try to choose the original parts and pairs to replace them. When the output shaft is assembled, the public should pay attention to the public. Poor coordination, D < 50mm, use H7 /k6, D > 50mm, use H7/m6, at the same time use anti tackifier or red oil, protect hollow shaft, prevent wear rusting, prevent with area scale, difficult to disassemble during maintenance.
(2) the selection of lubricating oil and additives. The worm gear reducer generally uses 220 gear oil, which is heavy load, frequent start and use less environment reducer. The plant also selects some lubricating oil additives (such as the good of the chemical company). When the reducer is stopped running, the gear oil is still attached to the surface of the gear wheel to form a protective film to prevent heavy load. Low speed, high torque and contact between metal and metal during startup. The additive also contains sealing ring regulator and anti leakage agent to keep the sealing ring soft and elastic, and effectively reduce the leakage phenomenon of lubricating oil.
(3) the selection of the installation position of the reducer. In case of location, try not to use vertical installation as far as possible. When installed vertically, the amount of lube oil is much more than that of horizontal installation, which is likely to cause heating and leakage of reducer. The 40000 bottle / time pure beer production line introduced by the factory, some of which are installed vertically, after a period of time, the transmission gear has greater wear and even damage. After adjustment, the situation has been greatly improved.
(4) establish the corresponding lubrication and maintenance system. According to the "five fixed" principle of lubrication, the factory maintains the reducer, so that every reducer has regular inspection. When the oil temperature rises significantly, the temperature rises above 40 degrees centigrade or oil temperature exceeds 80, the quality of oil decreases or more copper powder is found in oil and abnormal noise is found. It is necessary to immediately stop using timely maintenance, troubleshooting, and replace lubricating oil after use. When refueling, pay attention to the consistency of the oil quantity and installation position, and ensure that the reducer is properly lubricated.